1)
large.jpg

2)
large.jpg

3)
large.jpg

4)
large.jpg

Nice shots, number 4 and number 1 are my two favorites, all are nice though. The edit by mysteryscribe give a good interpretation of the picture but I think I like the first one better, look more natural and less scary. lol.

Eh???

Who took all the lovely, wonderful green out of my personal favourite of this series!!????? :shock:
Leave it there. Pleeeaaaase!

Well, I was in the Everglades only once in my life, on one afternoon more than 12 years ago, and we were "lured" to the boat trip with "you might see alligators", but I never saw one :(. And you did, Jeff, now I am envious :grumpy:

Hey.
Not really!!!!
:biggrin:

Cheerful Corinna and a horror movie :shock: !?!?!?
No-ho-hooooooo!
Not for me, no thanks! :shock:

Backlit green?
ANY TIME! :D

These are great Jeff. I think the alligator (or was it a croc? I can never remember which one is which) one is my fave, followed closely by the third.

Charley & schumionbike with #3: I used a cross-processed filter in PS, forget which one, IMO those filters give more of an old color film desaturated look that cross-processed. And Yes it would be a horror it you went in that water, there where 3 gator in the pond.

Corinna, I’m surprised you did not see any gators, when I was a kid they where on the middle endangered list. Now, I don’t know if they are still listed. The day I when out to the glades I saw at less 6 gator.

Chris: gator have a round nose, croc are more pointed and live in salt water, don’t think I have ever seem a croc in the wild

thanks for looking

Hi, Jeff: Asking as a fellow South Floridian: did you take all the photos from your vehicle or did you go on a boat trip for photo number 3?

I love that shot of the sleeping Heron/Crane. I don't know how you managed to get anywhere in earshot of that bird without it flying away. What's curious is that it seems to be sleeping up in a tree... am I seeing this wrong?

All of them great shots, by the way.

Hi, Jeff: Asking as a fellow South Floridian: did you take all the photos from your vehicle or did you go on a boat trip for photo number 3?
They where all taken a long Loop Road in Big Cypress off of the Tamiami Trail (US41), Loop Road runs from 40 Mile Bend on east to Monroe Station on the west, it was originally part of trail in the 1920’s, #3 is a gator hole next to the road

Most reactions

Back