Eye Spy Macro

This one may not live up to my five guess promise but I do have it right now so....

Guess Macro #6
Taken with Stacked Macro filters on Canon 50mm 1.4 on Vivitar 2X TC on Canon Bellows FL on Canon EF, ASA 400 (uncropped full frame)

210752_018_K400_02_09_4.jpg

Bigger Here

Hint: everyone has one

*Additional information.Again, I can not say I am too thrilled at the results with the teleconverter and I was not going to post this originally. However I do have it on the now basis and it can be figured out despite the shortcomings.

Yes, I had a feeling that one was going to be too easy being a cliché super macro. Being I am a film guy I can't just produce one on the spot so I went with what I had.

You have the ball.

I feel full disclosure is warranted in this case. I am an electrician, so I am quite familiar with lightbulbs and sockets.:mrgreen:

I don't have a macro lens, but I do have a nifty fifty, so I might be able to get something with that...not sure. I'll get something up soon.

been trying for a while. nothin's coming out too well. I think I'm gonna pass the buck on to someone else...

been trying for a while. nothin's coming out too well. I think I'm gonna pass the buck on to someone else...

OK it's been a wile and no one has risen to the challenge....

Guess Macro #7
Taken with Canon FD 100mm macro on Canon Bellows FL on Canon EF, ASA 400
210884_014_K400_03_09_1.jpg

Bigger Here

Last edited:
I don't know what it is, but it is copper and has a fine mesh screen, so that means that gas or water comes out of it.

I'm going to say water faucet/pipe/hose...some type of water fitting.

i think its another can opener

Most reactions

Back