Fact or Fiction

this is a mess. i think the statement maker should just be silent until its correctly guessed.. even if its the first guess. lol

Yes, that is the point. And, the only time I broke silence was to restate the rules.

I dunno... starting to wonder if this was a good idea, lol...... I think somewhere between this game and the other game , there is a good game, lol. not that the other game sucks or anything - I just thought this would be an improvement, but now I'm not sure... Seems like we may as well be guessing which cup the bean is under...

lol

ok. why don't we go back to the guess the lie thread..with the caveat that you get one guess. that's it. if you're wrong, someone else guesses. if he/she is wrong...one more person guesses. that will leave the answer open, and the statement maker GOES ANOTHER TIME.

that's honestly how it's supposed to be played. lol

i also posted another game my daughter and i play, but there's no winners. maybe we might do better with that as a group. :lol:

but the guess the lie game will work...just note that the statement maker might go multiple times in a row. rarely happens, but it can happen.

1) I don't actually know how to ride a horse.
2) I'm addicted to reading blogs.
3) I've never tasted alcohol.
4) I will only drink chocolate milk, never white.

its fine.. i think we dont need to wait for 4 guesses tho lol.. first person to guess correct goes next and the end.

its fine.. i think we dont need to wait for 4 guesses tho lol.. first person to guess correct goes next and the end.

that's how it was set up in the other thread. :lol: << i like this emoticon

#4 is the lie - that's my guess. And I agree, let's go back to the other game, lol. I'll be the first to admit that my game kinda sucks, lol. I won't make any more games...

Ok.. so are we staying on this thread, original game, with me up?

:what:

Hey, I just had an awesome idea for a new game. Here it is: Create a good game in five minutes!

:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back