Website
www.briangagnonphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
827894300_AUcah-M-4.jpg

That.....................

is one great image!
Thumbsup.gif

Hi 480sparky, thanks for the feedback. Do you think it's good enough to sell prints of? Photography is a hobby for me right now but I'm looking to make it a paying hobby if I can :)

I dunno.... that's not my area of expertise.

Oh wow I love the colors in this one - it wasn't at all what I expected from the title - and so Iwas pleasantly surprised! Keep up the great work!

The technical execution is great, but I don't think the arrangement of the leaves are the most ideal. Of course I am not saying that you should artificially arrange the leaves to make it look good, just saying that I "wish" the composition is more balanced. Right now the negative space is a bit too strong.

Despite the arrangement like cow said, i still like this image and love how well the background works with the colors.

I would crop it tighter to get rid some leaves that have blown highlights.

I see what you're saying about the negative space, a tighter crop might be in order. Thanks
The technical execution is great, but I don't think the arrangement of the leaves are the most ideal. Of course I am not saying that you should artificially arrange the leaves to make it look good, just saying that I "wish" the composition is more balanced. Right now the negative space is a bit too strong.

In my opinion, the negative space is rather nice. Curios though, is this image cropped from a larger one?

As far as asking if something is sellable...everything is sellable. The question is, can you reach that potential buyer? :sexywink:

Bitter Jeweler said:
In my opinion, the negative space is rather nice. Curios though, is this image cropped from a larger one?

As far as asking if something is sellable...everything is sellable. The question is, can you reach that potential buyer? :sexywink:

Thanks jeweler. This is an older image so it's tough to remember but yes I believe I did crop it to what I thought was a good crop.

Nice shot for flora, but my calander says we just recently hit Spring.

It's fall somewhere........=)
Is it sellable to me no......but good luck....=)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back