TCimages

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tcproimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
414343017_cwrpT-X3.jpg

This is strange to look. because the left side of his rack is gone it almost had the illusion of the tree behind him was actually in front of him. Took me a moment to realize. neat capture

And another very crisp, well exposed, good DOF photo of a deer! How do you DO it (and why have you disappeared for so long? Oh, I know: you were in your HIDE for all this time?)

Thanks for comments.

Hi Lafoto, I've had a busy summer. I wish I had the time to post like I used to. I'm off next week so maybe I'll have some new shots to post. :)

Excellent capture with awsome details.
The last one i like a lot..what a action shot!

Now where are the bug pics..lol..

Welcome back.

I think the first shot in this thread is your best of the lot you uploaded recently - really like it. Composition works really well - especially with his darker side being that with the lost antler.
The second is great for its action - and for the fact that I have never seen deer fight each other in water - always out on the open plains - so it carries a good interst value (even if there is the wire getting in the way :()
and like LaPhoto said - just how do you do it?

Thanks for commenting guys.

Rob- Dude, I really dropped the ball on insects this summer. Just didn't have the time. Now it's winter and I can't find any. lol

Overread - Thanks for commenting. I appreciate it.

Your images are always a treat to view. Beautiful image of a deer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back