family portrait

spiffybeth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
famport2ov6.jpg

c/c please!

I feel like I have seen something like that before. Maybe on the jpgmag website?
The idea is good, but a little too saturated for my taste... Though most people like saturated shots so you should probably keep it that way!

the only thing in this picture that i saturated were the shoes on the far right :confused::confused:

I like it quite a bit, Beth. It's a cool perspective and I like the colors.

Is my eyesight failing or is the focus a bit soft?

hey beth i like the concept of the shot alot!

BTW where in NJ are you from? I was born and raised there, and only moved to MD 2 years ago. Im from the matawan area.

I like it quite a bit, Beth. It's a cool perspective and I like the colors.

Is my eyesight failing or is the focus a bit soft?
the focus is a bit soft, yes.
thanks for the feedback :D

hey beth i like the concept of the shot alot!

BTW where in NJ are you from? I was born and raised there, and only moved to MD 2 years ago. Im from the matawan area.
thanks. im originally from westfield. (this shot was in princeton) but now im in edison.

I like the concept a lot. I took a pic of my wife's feet onetime because for some reason her feet have always been very characteristic of her... to me. Doing this with all three of the women in my house (2 daughters) would be really neat.

I may well steal your idea. :)

Very clever. Thanks for sharing.

Other than the soft focus, I really like this shot. Great perspective on a portrait.
thanks!

I like it as well, agree it could be more sharp.
thanks for the feedback!

I like the concept a lot. I took a pic of my wife's feet onetime because for some reason her feet have always been very characteristic of her... to me. Doing this with all three of the women in my house (2 daughters) would be really neat.

I may well steal your idea. :)

Very clever. Thanks for sharing.
they thought i was taking pictures of their faces and they were all making the same face and i was busy shooting their legs/feet. :lmao:
i encourage you to steal the idea. the one of their feet that i liked the most was out of focus....and i imagine women in dresses/skirts and flip flops or nice shoes would look much better than this spur of the moment shot. and id like to see your final result

the focus is a bit soft, yes.
thanks for the feedback :D

thanks. im originally from westfield. (this shot was in princeton) but now im in edison.
My grandma (inlaw) lives in westfield.. how coincidental! ... I like princeton alot! very old historic town!

is there any chance that id know your grandma? my dad was the president of the westfield historical society...might she be a member? my dad was also the president of the players (a small theatre on the north side of town)
....why cant i private message you?

thanks!

thanks for the feedback!

they thought i was taking pictures of their faces and they were all making the same face and i was busy shooting their legs/feet. :lmao:
i encourage you to steal the idea. the one of their feet that i liked the most was out of focus....and i imagine women in dresses/skirts and flip flops or nice shoes would look much better than this spur of the moment shot. and id like to see your final result

hahah... too funny. Well my wife and kids are jeans and sneakers kinda people, but the wife tends to wear Keds... still, that's the point, right? To get the character of the people through something other than their faces? heheh...

I'll definitely post it when I manage to get them to all sit still long enough for me to take the shot. :)

i was expecting a bigger photo.. haha.. i like the concept.. it looks very interesting! uhmm the first one at the left is a guy..the 2nd is a girl.. and the third one is a kid. .am i right? haha..im sure they are just teens..

i was expecting a bigger photo.. haha.. i like the concept.. it looks very interesting! uhmm the first one at the left is a guy..the 2nd is a girl.. and the third one is a kid. .am i right? haha..im sure they are just teens..
thanks for the laugh!!! :D

in order from left to right.
anthony (23), maria (22), christine (27)

...teens :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back