Family Session

Lacey Anne

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.laceyanne.photoreflect.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Would love C&C. Yes, they're noisy. I'm kicking myself. I ran from one shoot to the next and I could SWEAR I switched my ISO back down to 200 but apparently I left it at 1600. *faint* I was so freaking mad when I got home! But the family was awesome, such pretty people and it was neat to photograph older children. They actually did what I asked them to! lol! So, here's a sampling:

DSC_00112.jpg

DSC_0005-1.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0037-2.jpg

#5 My artsy one. :)
DSC_0026bwartsy.jpg

Ok, tear them apart! Please!

I think you've gotten some good, natural expressions here!

The only things I would say is in 1 and 2 the skin tone colors seem to be a bit off -but it may be my computer. I'm at work and it's a lap top - argh. ;) It seems they may be a bit over-saturated in the yellow a tad - correct me if I'm wrong.

Also I love the concept of 4 but it seems dad is the only one in focus - mom is a little blurry. What were you shooting at? Next time just up your aperture a tad :)

Overall great ideas and work! I love your posing!

I do think #1 looks too yellow green. I was thinking that as I posted. Thanks for the C&C and the compliments. I wasn't super happy with this shoot. :(

In addition to that which has already been mentioned, I'll add that I'm not fond of the over-bright highlights in the hair of #1. Bummer about the ISO - been there, done that, kicked my @$$!

In addition to that which has already been mentioned, I'll add that I'm not fond of the over-bright highlights in the hair of #1. Bummer about the ISO - been there, done that, kicked my @$$!
Thanks. I think the highlights must be personal preference. I really like them. But respect that you don't. Thanks for the comments. Yeah, the ISO... I was pratically in tears I was so mad!

comments. Yeah, the ISO... I was pratically in tears I was so mad!

I actually have a little check list, (printed in 6pt font) taped to the back of my camera: "ISO, QUAL, WB?" Sounds stupid, but it's saved my butt more than once.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back