Fantasy Football

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Would anyone be interested in a TPF Fantasy Football League?!!
I will probably set it up through Yahoo. AUTO-DRAFT!! No one has time for a live draft. ;)
Let's hear it!!!

We're in! I mean I'm in. I know you wouldn't let Tommy in.
$_SNO2209.JPG

live draft is the only fun part about FF!

yahoo auto-draft is awful.

I forgot to to my draft and it picked: RB, WR, WR, WR, WR, QB, RB.

Maybe. I've actually never played, even though I am a gigantic football fanatic. I've just always been afraid that once I start, I'll do absolutely nothing else, lol.
Auto-draft would certainly save a lot of time, BUT...I don't know. I'd have to drop out if I got Tom Brady as my QB. :D
No, seriously. That's the real problem--I have very specific players I'd want, but you're right; I don't have time to be poring over all that stuff and then dealing with the stress of the "live" draft!

I guess if you get enough, I'll give it a go. I'll just have to really hope I don't detest the auto-draft choices. :lol:

live draft is the only fun part about FF!

yahoo auto-draft is awful.

I forgot to to my draft and it picked: RB, WR, WR, WR, WR, QB, RB.

Are we all coming over to your house for a LIVE draft?! I'll make a killer taco salad dip!! ;)
Yeah, LIVE draft would be best but that's not really possible here, is it?! ;) I've been apart of LIVE drafts online and they can take days to complete. Nobody is online at the same time or it take 2 hours for each pick. Just horrible.
You can setup your auto draft to pick the way you want. It's not perfect but it's better than just letting the machine do everything. If you have any helpful suggests, let's hear it! hehe

Maybe. I've actually never played, even though I am a gigantic football fanatic. I've just always been afraid that once I start, I'll do absolutely nothing else, lol.
Auto-draft would certainly save a lot of time, BUT...I don't know. I'd have to drop out if I got Tom Brady as my QB. :D
No, seriously. That's the real problem--I have very specific players I'd want, but you're right; I don't have time to be poring over all that stuff and then dealing with the stress of the "live" draft!

I guess if you get enough, I'll give it a go. I'll just have to really hope I don't detest the auto-draft choices. :lol:
Man, if you really like football and have an obsessive personality, you could be starting a horrible addiction! lol I used to spend hours researching injuries, backups, backups of backups, rookies that were starting to shine, all in the hopes that I could pick a golden ticket off the wire before anyone else...hehe

Oh and then you have game day!! WHAT PLAYER DO I START!!???? Only to choose the wrong one and lose the week by 2 points! hehe Sound like fun?

Live drafts are great if your into it. NFL.com Fantasy Leagues Live-Drafts take about 1 1/2 hrs one night to draft. Auto Drafts are fine, you just have to rank players you'd like if available. Fantasy football is about managing injuries and Bye-weeks.

You just set the time and date, whoever can't make that time gets auto drafted. Everyone else can draft live. Put a 60 second time limit on picks and even a 12-14 team league can draft in a couple hours tops.

If people want a live draft we can certainly do it. I was assuming that we would not have a lot of interest from people to do it that way. I haven't done any drafts on NFL.com so I would need to check it out or someone else could set it all up on there. =)
So does this mean the people that are commenting are interested in doing this or just making suggestion...hehe If you're in...say it!!

Man, if you really like football and have an obsessive personality, you could be starting a horrible addiction! lol I used to spend hours researching injuries, backups, backups of backups, rookies that were starting to shine, all in the hopes that I could pick a golden ticket off the wire before anyone else...hehe

Oh and then you have game day!! WHAT PLAYER DO I START!!???? Only to choose the wrong one and lose the week by 2 points! hehe Sound like fun?

Yeah, see, that is EXACTLY what has kept me from ever taking the plunge to try FF! But yeah, thanks for feeding my fears of getting myself into a huge timesucking black hole from which I'll never return to even a semi-productive real life. :lmao:
I LOVE football; I live for football season. I love other sports too, but they are ALL just filler material until it's football season again!
And...I have an addictive personality. I've learned to be very, very careful about even what games I let myself install on my phone (hint: when you start *dreaming* about the game you're playing, you just might be overdoing it... :D ).

Soo...yeah. I gotta really think about this. But, I wanna do it. I really wanna. :D

Live drafts are great if your into it. NFL.com Fantasy Leagues Live-Drafts take about 1 1/2 hrs one night to draft. Auto Drafts are fine, you just have to rank players you'd like if available. Fantasy football is about managing injuries and Bye-weeks.
Oooh, so you can still control it somewhat with an auto draft? I like that idea!

Oh dont forget about Thursdays around 8:35 pm when you remember you hadnt set your weeks lineup.

Sharon you are sooo in!! I've made the decision for you. haha You'll have a blast!!

We need a hockey league

Most reactions

New Topics

Back