Farmhouse

crawdaddio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
farmhousetoned_filtered.jpg

How lonely!

If loneliness was the idea that you wanted to portray, it works.

How come there is sharpness in the foreground, a bit of blurrines in the middle, and the farmhouse and trees are in focus again?
Have you added the foreground from another photo to create the lines in the overall foreground?

Awesome shot... Reminds me of some areas in OK and TX where I have family...except..no hills..just flat!

LaFoto said:
How lonely!

If loneliness was the idea that you wanted to portray, it works.

How come there is sharpness in the foreground, a bit of blurrines in the middle, and the farmhouse and trees are in focus again?
Have you added the foreground from another photo to create the lines in the overall foreground?

Thank you Lafoto.
I'm not really sure about about the sharpness issue? I toned this one a little differently, and maybe that has something to do with it or maybe it was the lens, I don't know. It is one image. I like the feel I got out of this processing, I'll probably try it again in the future.

Thanks to aquacan, dirtnapper, and zurkgirl also!

very nice shot, i like you processing on this too... i don't really get a lonely feeling, just an isolated, quiet feeling... maybe that's the same thing, anyway, it's a great shot... i like your composition, the off-center works well... :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back