feald of dreams

nikon90s

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Two shots I took on a trip last summer of a cool old barn I ran into, I like the 2nd better but what do you think?

(edit) Ok I must have been drinking when I typed in the title it should read "Field of Dreams"

455520188_pYdRm-L.jpg

455520043_oTVGt-L.jpg

Last edited:
yeah the second one's definitely better, whats the go with the sky? what was the editing process to get it like that? just saturation/contrast adjustment?

thats one thing i dont get, isnt HDR supposed to be more what our eyes see naturally? either way the 2nd pic is swweeeeet.

I actually like the first one better, I like the way everything is on the lean :)

I see shots like this as using artistic license so I don't expect them to represent reality, I just appreciate them as they are, but that's just my perspective :)

I think they are both great shots though.

I think these are way overdone. You can make them look a bit surreal without pushing them THIS far. The skies are funky :)

A rework of the second one could look really nice.

Thanks for the feed back every body and I was going for a heave HDR look with them, I know that alot of people don't the the HDR process and even more don't like to go as heave as I do. As for how it was made I took 3 shots one +2 stops one right one and one -2 stops then you overlay them and use the parts of each. there are many programs out there that will do it for you I like dynamic HDR myself....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back