February 08 Challenge - "Red, Green, Blue" - Sponsored by Quik Pod

I got it!!! I entered a photo! Funny thing is, is that the shot was staring me in the face the whole time!

In the FAQ it says you normally receive a confirmation email when submitting a photo for the challenge. I submitted my email two days ago but haven't heard back, just want to make sure my entry made it and didn't get lost in the ether. Should I send a follow-up email?

Disregard: got an email today. Thanks!

ok, so who is the winner of this one?
Could we see all submissions? can we have a popular vote?

ok, so who is the winner of this one?
Could we see all submissions? can we have a popular vote?

Read the first post. Also, this is a February contest. Why would a winner already be announced? :er:

People are still submitting photos until Feb 29th, so we will start voting in March.

People are still submitting photos until Feb 29th, so we will start voting in March.

what time? midnight tonight?......just kidding.....well,...not really. I'm ready to see the other pictures submitted......I think this one was really challenging. :smileys:

oh wait, I guess we have 7 more time zones to go by after I get to midnight, me and my small world.....oops

what time? midnight tonight?......just kidding.....well,...not really. I'm ready to see the other pictures submitted......I think this one was really challenging. :smileys:

oh wait, I guess we have 7 more time zones to go by after I get to midnight, me and my small world.....oops

Hmm Not sure, I'm two hours behind you.. So do we go on my time?! Lol

Dang it, I took a bunch of pics but didn't really like any of them so I didn't submit this contest. I was thinking about capturing white light, because I googled red, green and blue and all of them mixed equals white light. :-D

Hey I am just making sure that I haven't missed the voting thread. I am really interested in seeing the other pictures...

Thanks Battou I couldn't find it earlier today!

Thanks Battou I couldn't find it earlier today!

neither could I as the layout of this board is confusing.
so why does it say "Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll"?

why only 24 voters? are they super-delegates?

neither could I as the layout of this board is confusing.
so why does it say "Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll"?

why only 24 voters? are they super-delegates?

I think you have to have more than 10 posts to be able to vote.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back