*Feeler* XTi black body F/S

cosmom3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a serious feeler. I'm looking for some reliable information on what an XTi body would run rather than just looking @ local craigslist ad's and ebay ad's.

The body is about 3 months old and comes with perfectly kept box and papers/accessories etc. I'm seriously considering giving up the XTi for the much larger 30D. My hands seem to be way to big for this camera...but I love the functionality.:heart:

Any feedback on my little dilemma would be appreciated. :thumbup:

Any feedback on my little dilemma would be appreciated
Have you considered getting the battey grip for your camera? It would make it feel much better in your hands.

XTi's are selling almost daily at FM for around $600 in EX condition with all original paperwork / box.

I agree with Mike. I went from the 350D to the 30D...and still put a battery grip on the 30D.

FM = fredmiranda.com

Lots of professional photogs...also selling lots of gear!!! You have to pay a subscription to sell, but if you prove trustworthy, it's a great place to buy and sale!!! I trust the FM members (majority) more than ebay.

But if nothing else, just take a look. It will give you an accurate market value for used gear. It's also not uncommon to pick up that 30D in like new condition for around $800. Be pre-warned...it's one of the busiest forum topics around. It's not uncommon for an item to get moved as far back as 6-10 pages in a single day!!!

Wow, this thread just took off.

Well ya, I think I'm going to put it up for 600-650. Its in perfect condition (barely used) with 8 months left on warranty...coming with ALL paperwork. I'm pretty meticulous with my things.:mrgreen:

I have considered the battary back, tried one actually. But with a big flash and other equipment I still think a 30D would be a better fit.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back