Feeling shy

soulfly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
USERPHOTO_ROTATION_CCW=0

WOW! Striking photo. I'm not sure that I like the frame though. I think it takes away from a very what is an extremely nice image. This picture makes me want to run for my hanky. Very moving. :cry:

WOW! Striking photo. I'm not sure that I like the frame though. I think it takes away from a very what is an extremely nice image. This picture makes me want to run for my hanky. Very moving.

I agree, the frame is distracting - unless you want to go for that constrasting mood feel - she is shy and hiding while the stars are big and bold! Excellent shot Soul Fly :)

Composition wise, I think the image is superb. Unfortunately it's too soft. It looks like you cropped a small portion of the photo. It also looks like there is a magenta/blueish cast to the image. Another vote to lose the frame from me.

thank you all, this whole series I shot was a lot of fun, I gotta admit, I was on the fence about the border myself, so here it is without it, let me know what you think, or prefer...
339%3B%3A%3B9923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3B2%3C%3D5%3A6%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B467%3C945ot1lsi

Well, I would still prefer less columns and more child, but that's just me...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back