))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0216coffee16.html

That hot cup of coffee may do more than just provide a tasty energy boost. It also may help prevent the most common type of liver cancer.

A study of more than 90,000 Japanese found that people who drank coffee daily or nearly every day had half the liver-cancer risk of those who never drank coffee.

I should be all set ;)

Oh... and for those that are coming to Joshua Tree. I will be bringing a couple gallons of my famous iced latte's. Carmel, Vanilla and Chocolate.

What are the ways you can get liver cancer? I dont smoke or drink alcohol...or coffee...should I be drinking coffee now?

I knew it! I knew the endless cups of coffee were really doing me good. Hook me up on an IV now!!!

Voodoo I wanna try it!!! would you send me some to PL ? :) I won't be in Joshua Tree :( and that's not good... I'm a coffee lover :)

Cool! Coffee is not only tasty but it keeps the ole liver healthy. MAkes me want to drink more to make my liver super safe.

mentos_007 said:
Voodoo I wanna try it!!! would you send me some to PL ? :) I won't be in Joshua Tree :( and that's not good... I'm a coffee lover :)
I wonder what a perishable shipping charge would be?? :scratch: It wouldn't taste too good after being in a box for a week.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back