JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i used the wrong settings for these so i had to PS the backgrounds a bit:

23117522-L.jpg

23117518-L.jpg

23117519-L.jpg

thanks for looking!

I'm loving the first out of these. Whatever you did to the background works really well here IMO. The conversion technique is nice as well. I love the guy in the shades staring in jealousy at the kid in midair :) The building adds to the shot a lot, and you captured it perfectly! You are REALLY getting the hang of these action shots, and I think that this one is my fav so far :)

the last one is just killer to me....love the skateboard hanging in mid air...awesome shot!! great job !! (like you need me to tell you....)

thanks all. im not too pleased with the blur and should work on it a bit more

JonMikal said:
thanks all. im not too pleased with the blur and should work on it a bit more
You'll get it... not too hard once you get the hang of it. :thumbup:
And you've already got the composition down! :thumbup:

Argh! You start doing something new and the second you start your amazing! I don't get it!? I wan't to be that good with focus and composition with my shots.

Excellent work JonMikal. I have looked at these and tried to pic one of the three, that I like best and cannot. Very well done!!!!!!!!

the blur definitely works for me. especially in the first shot. i like it alot. as a skater myself, i truly enjoy these images :)

wish i was out there!

Very good, I hate you:wink: , less that month ago action shots were give you a hard time and now it looks as if you have got them, #1 is very good, but think I like #2 a little more, the DOF on all is little intense, I get the same effect sometimes shooting baseball, not sure if I like myself

Most reactions

New Topics

Back