Fight Club - Round 124: Results are in!

Fight Club

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Complete rules and procedures

This round is closed, and ready for your votes!

Vote in This Format said:
1. [Topic] - [User]
2. [Topic] - [User]
3. [Topic] - [User]
4. How many posts? - LaFoto
5. Let's not talk about that - Fight Club

Without further Ado, the photos!

1. Home
The Empress
1.jpeg

JWellman
1.jpeg

libbettylou1010
1.jpeg

TexasAggie07
1.jpeg

2. Away
The Empress
2.jpeg

JWellman
2.jpeg

libbettylou1010
2.jpeg

3. It moves!
The Empress
3.jpeg

JWellman
3.jpeg

libbettylou1010
3.jpeg

TexasAggie07
3.jpeg

4. Focus
The Empress
4.jpeg

JWellman
4.jpeg

libbettylou1010
4.jpeg

TexasAggie07
4.jpeg

5. One of those days
The Empress
5.jpeg

JWellman
5.jpeg

libbettylou1010
5.jpeg

TexasAggie07
5.jpeg

Last edited:
can you have it for one more week please? i didnt get a chance to do it this week

Well, I think I'm going to have to. It's Sunday afternoon, and we only have 1 player! I hate to postpone on my first week trying to be on time, but...

I have been swamped this week and just didn't have the time! :( I hate to ask for an additional week as well, but life took over.

I'll play for this week (7-17 ~ 7-23) if it contiunes? This sounds like fun :p

I should be getting my computer back up later this week so I should be able to play whatever is open at the time, be it this one or the next one.

It will be this one. I can't very well go on to next round without a few more people :p

Quick question: Would you guys rather me close out voting for 123 and post results today, or keep voting open as long as this round is going?

It will be this one. I can't very well go on to next round without a few more people :p

Quick question: Would you guys rather me close out voting for 123 and post results today, or keep voting open as long as this round is going?

I will withold my opinion on the matter as I have been scolded too much lately.

i think that we should wait until the next round is over because not many people have voted and we might get more votes over this week

We desperately need more players this week. Any takers?

I will not put an opinion forward on this, like I said. But I must ask, seriously? I was the only one who saw this coming? I have been swamped with work the past couple of weeks. There are people out there who think I am a photgrapher and have been requesting my services.

Woot! Woot! I finally got my photos in and just in the nick of time. Flying to LA tomorrow so I'll have to check the progress when I return. Have a good week everyone!

We desperately need more players this week. Any takers?

I will not put an opinion forward on this, like I said. But I must ask, seriously? I was the only one who saw this coming? I have been swamped with work the past couple of weeks. There are people out there who think I am a photgrapher and have been requesting my services.

Yes, you were the only one that saw it coming, even though the participation has risen and fallen like the tides for the past two years. Being that you've been so inconvenienced by this I'm sure that Joe would be willing to give you all the money he makes for doing this.

Woot! Woot! I finally got my photos in and just in the nick of time. Flying to LA tomorrow so I'll have to check the progress when I return. Have a good week everyone!

Have a safe trip, take some of this humidity with you as I think we have plenty to share.

I think we should leave the voting thread open for votes until the next round is ready for voting. Having an active thread in the forum lets it pop up to the top of the "Active Topics" list once in a while.

I had plans to participate over the weekend, but those plans were changed for me by elements outside of my control. I will definitely get some submissions in before the round is set to reset again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back