*** Fight Club *** Round 41 voting!

some really good shots everyone!!

1. Late- avilamillar
2. Summertime - leighthal
3. Red - avilamillar
4. Shattered - Clawed
5. Vroom - mooimeisie

Is this a hot fantasy or my house?!! lol I like bland colors......like off white. Berber is my fav.........:sexywink:

Late - Leighthal
Summertime - Leighthal
Red - Leighthal
Shattered - Leighthal
Vroooooom - Kammerman

Late - Mishele
Summertime - Leighthal
Red - O l l l l l l l O
Shattered - Clawed
Vroooom - Kammerman

1. Late - Clawed
2. Summertime - mishele
3. Red - Onemarshboy
4. Shattered - O|||||||O
5. Vrooooom - kammerman

Great work, everyone!

1. Late - avilamillar
2. Summertime - mishele
3. Red - O|||||||O
4. Shattered - clawed
5. Vrooooooom! - mooimeisie

Results!

In first place this week is Clawed with 17 votes! Congrats

Bringing in second place is Mishele, with 15 votes

And in third is leighthal, with 9 votes

Categories:
1. Late - mishele (5 votes)
2. Summertime - mishele (6 votes)
3. Red - O|||||||O and mishele (4 votes)
4. Shattered - Clawed (10 votes)
5. Vrooooooom! - kammerman (7 votes)

Top 20:
1. Chiller - 113.98
2. Chris of Arabia - 96.53
3. mishele - 95.02
4. Bill19 - 93.06
5. Clawed - 90.03
6. O|||||||O - 84.49
7. marinaw - 83.65
8. K_Pugh - 81.82
9. Mazzarooney - 81.58
10. clarinetJWD - 80.19
11. leighthal - 78.85
12. sunnychelly - 77.14
13. OregonAmy - 76.06
14. LaFoto - 72.73
15. Contegni - 72.38
16. CW Jones - 71.58
17. Antarctican - 69.99
18. mooimeisie - 67.55
19. Artograph - 66.65
20. MikeBcos - 65.33

congratulations guys! the winners are most deserved!

Really enjoyed my first fight club... despite having to do it all in 20 mins cus I'd got the times wrong!! (big thanks to Josh for trying to help me work out the time difference!)

Hopefully 'compete' again this weekend, although its a Bank Holiday here in the UK so i'm away and may not be able to get online.

all the best everyone .

Congratulations to all of the winners. This was my first week playing and a lot of fun. I hope to play here often. I have so much to learn with my photography skills.

-Andy

Way cool everyone! This was my first time playing too and I remembered the contest 15 minutes before it was over :p .... My family wondered about the mad dash around my house. I think next time I shoot in JPEG rather than RAW (something I never do) -- that added a bit of processing time.

Anyway, I can't wait to try this again! The winners were well deserved.

Great job everyone!!! I hope to see all the new faces out again!!

Congratulations to the winners!! great photos! :)

I have a question, how do the top 20 works? because i was number 19 last week but that was my first time in the contest.

Congratulations to the winners!! great photos! :)

I have a question, how do the top 20 works? because i was number 19 last week but that was my first time in the contest.

It started out simple, but has been refined to make a bit more sense, though it's not yet perfect.

Basically, it's the average number of votes each voter gives a participant, weighted based on how many participants there are.

There were a lot of participants last week, so there were 4.5 out of an (im)possible 5 points up for grabs. Say each person voted for you one time. Since you received 20% of the votes, you receive 20% of the 4.5 points. This score from each contest is averaged out, and multiplied by 100 to make it seem bigger :p

If you're interested, a 2 player contest is worth 2.5 points, and a 10 person contest is 4.5. An infinite number of players are required for a 5 point contest!

Great contest this week guys :thumbup:

Congrats Mishele & Leighthal (and everyone really, the photos were solid). It's good to see the number of participants up, hopefully see everyone again next week.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back