¡¡FIRE!!

ozzono

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.carlosbravo.net
Fire in the street...

Detr%C3%A1s%20de%20la%20Iglesia..jpg

:drool: :drool: Fire..................... I like it but I think it would have been better if there wasn't a person in front of it (but that's just because I like fire that much).

BoblyBill, Thank you very much by your commentary.
I believe that the person provides much force to the image. Without this person the photo would not be the same one. Greetings from Spain.

i think the person adds alot to the shot.

i personally would have used a flash to fill for the person a little maybe.

wow what happend then? kids?

Great shot looks very dramatic

Why was there this fire right between the houses?
Looks not good to me ... which is not saying anything about your PHOTO of this fire! The PHOTO looks brilliant, but the fire as such ... why was it there?

The running man, and as a silhouette only, gives the whole scene an air of urgency, emergency, drama. I don't even wish for the person to be lighted by fill flash. I like the photo as it is and exposure of the flames is perfect!

Excellent!

I like the intensity here. That passing guy just made this picture really alive. I would even want to see the shadow of him on the wall, if that's possible at all. :)

I agree, lovely shot, and the person gives it impact and a point of reference to the size and intesity of the fire.. which make it quite dramatic. Nice :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back