Fireworks for Spiffybeth

Fangman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1782980605_4f7135a547_o.jpg

A sharper set without the wind.

How often do they do fireworks for you then? With wind (on one day) and without wind (on another)??? Just FOR YOU??? (Well, from your garden anything done before, around or behind Ely Cathedral actually IS "just for you", isn't it? Given the marvellous view you have?)

Well done, and you were lucky to be thus far away, so you could get most of the display (at one point in time during the display) into your frame.

:heart:

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs:

Nicely done, Fangman, to get that many bursting fireworks in the frame at once, as well as part of the illuminated cathedral!!

Nicely done, Fangman, to get that many bursting fireworks in the frame at once, as well as part of the illuminated cathedral!!
I CHEAT!

If you select firework bursts from a series of shots and drag and drop making a new layer, you can position them where you want and by using the layer style "lighten" you usually go back to the original background except for the burst of light. Thes were taken in perfect conditions a couple of years back and havent had the like since. Yes they all are from 2-3miles across the valle to Ely from my garden.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back