first attempts at people photography little sister photo shoot

ZombiesniperJr

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For your first go at people, not bad at all Logan! These are definitely family keepers! For these images, I would suggest leveling them; for future work, don't forget to think of your backgrounds. The light standard and power box don't add a lot to the image, and often correcting this is as simple as turning a little bit. If you have one, a fast lens with a large aperture would help render the background less crisply focus and make your sister stand out even more.

For your first go at people, not bad at all Logan! These are definitely family keepers! For these images, I would suggest leveling them; for future work, don't forget to think of your backgrounds. The light standard and power box don't add a lot to the image, and often correcting this is as simple as turning a little bit. If you have one, a fast lens with a large aperture would help render the background less crisply focus and make your sister stand out even more.
Thanks it was a cloudy day today

Enough screwing around, get them leaves bagged or you don't get an allowance!

Cute family keepers. get a leave blower blast them across the street.LOL.

You gotta love a good pile of leaves! :)

My nice neighbor across the street blasted the leaves over to our yard after my wife and i picked up all the leaves even along the roadside.pay back is a *****,I waited to all the trees where bare sticks then rented some I don't know some 1000 mph gas blower sent them back his way.LOL

You gotta love a good pile of leaves! :)
Thannks
My nice neighbor across the street blasted the leaves over to our yard after my wife and i picked up all the leaves even along the roadside.pay back is a *****,I waited to all the trees where bare sticks then rented some I don't know some 1000 mph gas blower sent them back his way.LOL
Thanks that would be our reaction to

Without a doubt the most dangerous form of wildlife you've ever photographed. You're lucky to have escaped alive...

Lol.. great set

Most reactions

New Topics

Back