First Degree Murder (Model: Phoenix Beauty)

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C please!

3087213659_8d72b9e060_b.jpg

i really like them all. The only bone i have to pick is that the first one i dont think her face really fits the title.

Thanks. Here is another in the series.

This one is called "EMOTIONS"

3088106992_a903a1cf3c_b.jpg

too much eye makeup on the one where she's pointing the gun, otherwise, I think its good.

in general though, I think the atmosphere is too light, ya know? Like the mood should be darker. :)

cute chicks with guns, sound like a calendar in the making !!

i like it.

Thanks all.

I like them all, but of the ones where she's holding the gun - I think it looks better with the gun in focus and her face slightly out of focus. But you were trying to show her facial expressions on the last set, so I don't know if it would have worked there...

In the first series - It makes me wonder if she's getting the gun out, or putting it away (upper right photo). With the placement it looks like she's putting it away ('reading' it, comic book style), but I think she's really getting it out...
(Just what I was thinking as I looked at it. Not really a critique, just commentary)

I like them all, but of the ones where she's holding the gun - I think it looks better with the gun in focus and her face slightly out of focus. But you were trying to show her facial expressions on the last set, so I don't know if it would have worked there...

In the first series - It makes me wonder if she's getting the gun out, or putting it away (upper right photo). With the placement it looks like she's putting it away ('reading' it, comic book style), but I think she's really getting it out...
(Just what I was thinking as I looked at it. Not really a critique, just commentary)

Yeah originally I had planned it where she would be getting the gun out, and then firing, and then running away and then cleaning the blood... However, in the end, I didn't like the shot of "running away", and the format just fell together this way nicely.

Nice eye!

Most reactions

Back