First nature shots with Fujifilm XT2

Impressive lens and TC.

The photos have all EXIF data including color space stripped off. I assume your tablet software is doing that -- a temporary effect of being on vacation.

Joe
Thanks Joe. I have not a clue. The software that came on this Google Android tablet is photo seed? Not sure but it will mess your image up when you try to edit. I just use it to crop. I'm not into editing anyway, so it is what it is. Open for suggestions however. Can you send me a screen shot of what your seeing? Just curious.

Last edited:
@jcdeboever a visit to Tampa isn't complete until you visit Ybor City, lots of good photo ops and plenty of shopping opportunities to keep the wife busy. If you like a good cigar, your choices are many. This was a downside for me, because I smoked cigars for years, and love them, but they don't work well with the Asthma now. While you're there make sure to eat at the Columbia Restaurant. Great ambiance, and the prices are very reasonable. Before you leave check be sure to stock up on their coffee at the gift shop next door, it is so good.

Another place close is Tarpon Springs Sponge docks. Lots of restaurants and shops on the dock. Recommend Mama's Greek Cuisine and a Gyro. The day we were there Margaritas were $2. Spent more time there than we should have LOL

These are great and sharp!! I take it the lens you are using is decent? as I'm sure I read using a TCs reduces the quality of your images (kinda the reason I'm holding off getting one).
Thanks. Well, I tested it (1.4TC with 100-400) on a focus target card and it was excellent, maybe ever so slight at the longest end but you have to really pixel peep to see it, like 200%. Very impressive. It can only be used with two fujifilm len's, 100-400 and the 50-140 (not purchased yet).

I'm not going to say Great pictures and you've got yourself a winner with the XT2 simply because I wasn't invited down to Florida too .. but it would have been nice. :)

j/k no time for Florida here. Great to see those awesome pictures your getting with the XT2. You should get a big print of #1 and put it on your wall.

@jcdeboever a visit to Tampa isn't complete until you visit Ybor City, lots of good photo ops and plenty of shopping opportunities to keep the wife busy. If you like a good cigar, your choices are many. This was a downside for me, because I smoked cigars for years, and love them, but they don't work well with the Asthma now. While you're there make sure to eat at the Columbia Restaurant. Great ambiance, and the prices are very reasonable. Before you leave check be sure to stock up on their coffee at the gift shop next door, it is so good.

Another place close is Tarpon Springs Sponge docks. Lots of restaurants and shops on the dock. Recommend Mama's Greek Cuisine and a Gyro. The day we were there Margaritas were $2. Spent more time there than we should have LOL

I'm there bud. I will try and fit it in. I appreciate it. I love cigars but I recently went through some health challenges and gave them up, man I miss them. My lungs are fine for the most part other than I still need to lose around 60-70 pounds. I still have not got the doctors clearance to start at least jogging. He said under no circumstances, until I get the weight down a little more. Tarpon springs is 5 minutes from the condos. No repairs this time around, thank you Lord!

I'm not going to say Great pictures and you've got yourself a winner with the XT2 simply because I wasn't invited down to Florida too .. but it would have been nice. :)

j/k no time for Florida here. Great to see those awesome pictures your getting with the XT2. You should get a big print of #1 and put it on your wall.
Thanks my brother from another mother.

Great photos! Enjoy your vacation.

Tarpon springs is 5 minutes from the condos.

Word of warning, the Greek waitress, we had was a little too friendly with me. Much to my amusement, and the chagrin of the wife. She got a nice tip that day. :bouncingsmileys:

Going their for sure now.

My wife doesn't get jealous that often, but the hair was up and the claws were out that day. I might have enjoyed it a little to much LOL

Great shots.now maybe a gator shot or two before you leave.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back