First Post: Samples of my work :)

Ssuperdreww

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello ALL!

I'm an 18 year old aspiring photographer and recently found your forum. I just observed from a distance for a week or so and have come to appreciate such a community and educational "atmosphere" you provide for youngsters such as myself. So, without neddless rambling, here are a few samples of my work. I look forward to becoming a more frequent visitor and, in time, even a contributer to The Photo Forum...

482197536_6a17f75eea_b.jpg

427777333_1ce2b129dc_b.jpg

427777373_aa5a2c4323_b.jpg

427777357_de3db24b09_b.jpg

Thanks!

//Drew

I like the one with the kid. I can almost feel the wind from it. I don't know why I like it so much but i do. If i was there and saw the same thing i would thing that, that picture would just be a snap shot but its not. By the way i don't know what I'm trying to say and if the above doesn't make sense my bad

I like the sunset too.

I love the first and third.

Dani.

Nice shots. You have a good eye for form. The first three are very good, but the third one could have been better without the blown out sun.

Good stuff! You might want to keep the size of your pictures in mind when you post, though...these are a bit big to fit on some screens (and for dial up users to load)

Welcome,
I wish I was creating such great images when I was 18 :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back