first post, some photos

thomash

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi,

this is my first post to this forum. I've been taking photos for one and a half years now with a manual Ricoh SLR. These are some of my favourite photos. It would be nice to get some feedback.

Kosovo, Scene
2270.jpg

Montenegro, nowhere
2250.jpg

Highlands, Scotland
716.jpg

Edinburgh, Scotland
2301.jpg

Where I live
3117.jpg

Pipes, Germany
2212.jpg

By the way, check www.nocategory.com, a photo website a friend and me put together

bye
Thomas[/img]

The montenegro shots sparks the most interest with me. A closer zoomed shot to the person could have created a really dramatic picture, especially with the vast open area surrounding.

I love the last one. The multitude of pipes, shapes, and shadows is great. I bet this one looks really good printed up.

I like all of the bottom 4 actually.

Do you have any others of Kosovo you would like to share?

Travel photography interests me the most and I really enjoy seeing photos from all over.

thanks for sharing.

pico

I like the "where I live" shot the best. Really great angles on the buildings, it gives it a poster kind of flair. Very cool!

I would agree your Montenegro shot would look better with a tighter crop. It's a good image, just a little closer in would be more compelling for me.

I like your DOF with the Highlands shot. Very peaceful and lovely. maybe a tad dark, but I always hesitate to say that when it could be my monitor.

A nice collection, overall. :)

great angle on the lat one. pipes rule too. great work my friend!

md

I especially like the Kosovo shot. It has a candid appeal and a terrific juxtaposition of subject matter. I feel, as the viewer, I am right there in the thick of things. :?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back