First Post!

Singin4Gzus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi there. I'm new and I have been looking aorund for a quite a while now. I guess like 3 or 4 weeks and now I just finally had to register. I really enjoy looking at all of your pictures! I live in the United States but moved here 4 years ago fro South Africa. I was born and raised there. All of my family is there except my Mom Dad Brother and Sister. I want to know whether anyone can recommend a *free* site that would allow me to upload my pictures and allow my family to go on and see them and maybe even be able to leave comments. I use photobucket for my pictures but that wouldn't allow them to leave comments. Thanks everyone! I am hoping to get to know all of you!
~Riette

Welcome :thumbup:
I don't know if it's available with the free account, but look at deviantart.com They might be able to leave comments there. They would have to sign up for an account also, but if it's free...no problem.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to ThePhotoForum, Riette!
As a free host I would always recommend Photobucket, but you have already found that (and found things you don't like about it so much) - well, the other one I am using costs me some 20 Dollars a year, so that is NOT what you are looking for (but it offers a good many features and friends and family CAN leave comments in a guestbook. That would be www.picturetrail.com. But, erm, well... not free.

LaFoto said:
Welcome to ThePhotoForum, Riette!
As a free host I would always recommend Photobucket, but you have already found that (and found things you don't like about it so much) - well, the other one I am using costs me some 20 Dollars a year, so that is NOT what you are looking for (but it offers a good many features and friends and family CAN leave comments in a guestbook. That would be www.picturetrail.com. But, erm, well... not free.

Thank you, I will be looking into that one though. It's not that much and I guess it could potentially bring a lot of good things out of it so I will check it out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back