Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
here's some to start:

field11000.jpg

swamp11000.jpg

tree11000.jpg

dandelion1000.jpg

tell me what you think.

There is something about these I really like. They are grainy but I like that in these! Nice set!

I like #2, is the fog natural?

oldnavy: thanks ~ and I get a lot of graininess when i edit because i usually like to have a lot of contrast (like +20 in photoshop) in the photos when I edit them.

silver: yes, i had shot at f11 to get the background trees to finally come through the fog.

They look like something out of The Ring. But I love them and the graininess is great!

good works! they give me strong feeling~! did you use filmes?they look like shot by films

yes, i think these were from Kodak BW400CN. For B+W though I usually shoot with Ilford 400. I have LOTs of TX400 but I'm too poor to develop them.

ty, they have been much bigger hits than i would have thought. personally the dandelion and foggy marsh are my favorites.

They look like something out of The Ring.
lol, I had a similar thought.
Ethereal tension or something.
In any case, great images.

thanks much all. I recently showed one of my friends #2 and she got Totally creeped out since she lives right next to the marsh.

I love the first two. The second one looks so scary, dangerous, and deadly and I think the first one is beautiful.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back