First Profoto Shot!

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nothing earth shattering, though, as I'm still waiting on the speed rings so I can use all of the modifiers they sent me. This was shot with 2xB2's, one snooted/gridded above as a spot-light, and one behind w/ a 20 degree grid. I also used my new 105mm Micro lens... Man it's sharp!

First thoughts on the Profoto setup? Slick, smooth, and simple to use. Everything is very easy to change, either on the batter pack or the air-remote. I think the coolest thing is just how small and light all of it is--the heads themselves are barely bigger/heavier than my SB700, but obviously much more powerful.

And don't worry, I have much more creative and fun shots in mind. So stay tuned!

_RSP4118-Edit by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Jake

Nice shot Jake! Maybe you should take a snap of the setup for us, so that we can get even more jealous! :icon_pissedoff:

Have a nice time with yur new gear.......

Very nice! Cute fish!

Potentially the most expensively lighted Tetra picture in photographic history!

Haha I love fish!! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice shot Jake! Maybe you should take a snap of the setup for us, so that we can get even more jealous! :icon_pissedoff:

I did but the setup wasn't glorious in any way [emoji3][emoji3][emoji13]

Nice separation from the background.
Well done.

I still can't believe you won that gear. I look forward to seeing what else you have in store.

And the speed rings were delivered this afternoon!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back