First SLR Shots

Genocide

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey, this is my first post here and these are my first shots with an SLR I received for Christmas this year.

Reflection.jpg

Trees.jpg

Comments?

Welsome to TPF Geno, good to see a familar handle here. :)

Love the colours (vivid!) and composition of both these shots man. You know I think both are awesome. Only absolute niggle after looking at the first one a bit would be a slightly taller crop and to get super niggly, the pole in the foreground clone brushed out. But yeah if these are the first pics you take first time on a DSLR - then I can't wait to see what else you will be posting up!

Welcome to ThePhotoForum, and keep posting your photos that you will take from now on, as what you are showing us here looks quite promising! I like both of them quite much. The second reminds me of that lovely day we once had in May when I went to the woods and really lay down on my back on the moss to photograph the trees around me from that position ;) ...

Heh thanks. Question: Im using a Sony A200 and would like to start making some HDR's. Would it be better to use the D-Range optimizer on those shots or leave it off?

Lovely shots Genocide, I like the reflections in the first pic :)

Heh thanks. Question: Im using a Sony A200 and would like to start making some HDR's. Would it be better to use the D-Range optimizer on those shots or leave it off?

Try both ways and see what you like best. For me I like the optimizer on with my A100

not bad for your 1st shots

Most reactions

New Topics

Back