First snow of this winter! And how much...!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
When I came home from choir practise tonight, this is how the world looked (photos taken only a couple of minutes ago):

25-11-05_ErsterSchnee_01.jpg

Right outside our front door

25-11-05_ErsterSchnee_02.jpg

View in the same direction as before, only this time from the upstairs window and across the neighbourhood in that direction

25-11-05_ErsterSchnee_04_filtered.jpg

Dark, dark back garden and neighbourhood in the opposite direction

25-11-05_ErsterSchnee_03.jpg

Our street

Tomorrow I will get up early enough to take some daylight pics, but for the time being, these being quite some spontaneous shots (well, 15 sec. exposures, all of them, at f2.8 ), all I can offer you is night ;). For that is what it is here right now.

the first shot is nice, looks like you have more snow coming though.... i still havent had any

nice pics corrina. Lots of snow eh.
Here in the Netherlands it was chaos yesterday, traffic jams all over the place, except in my part of the country, we didnt have that much snow. The snow we had melted once it hit the ground.
Ah well, maybe today or tomorow.

Wow, it sure is lots of snow!!! Love the atmosphere of a cold winter eve in your pictures, especially in the second shot... Beautiful.

there is something about the first shot that i just love... i'm thinking you should have put these in landscape, girl..they are so cool.. ( scuse the pun!!)

would love to see snow like that.... its just beautiful...

Someone has undug this thread and it now feels sooo "old", for nothing of that snow from 25 November is left anywhere on the ground and we are now back to the "normal" winters that we know: grey, wet, dirty looking and somewhere between cold and "too warm" (at around 6°C). :roll:
But I'm glad you like these.
All taken VERY spontaneously (hence: snapshots) and without flash. The first could make use of the light above the front door. The others had to make use with whichever light there was there in our surroundings.

I love snow pictures. And these are great!! We were supposed to get snow here in Texas yesterday. My town missed it, but my little brother got quite a bit. Maybe I'll get to see some snow next week up in Philly.

Most reactions

Back