First Snow Portrait of My Daughter

I like the first one the best; in the second, something about her expression says, "I am FREEZING and you are running out of time before I lose it, buster" to me. :D

I have GOT to learn to use my durn OCF better.

I like the first one the best; in the second, something about her expression says, "I am FREEZING and you are running out of time before I lose it, buster" to me. :D

I have GOT to learn to use my durn OCF better.

Thanks! It was cold out :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your daughter is indeed beautiful. And these are very nice.

Could the exposure on her facial features be a little hot? Seems a little white or pale ... maybe WB adjustment? And is it me or is maybe the focus a little soft on her eyes? Did you have your focus point directly on her eyes?

Your daughter is indeed beautiful. And these are very nice.

Could the exposure on her facial features be a little hot? Seems a little white or pale ... maybe WB adjustment? And is it me or is maybe the focus a little soft on her eyes? Did you have your focus point directly on her eyes?

Thanks for the feedback. I uploaded these from my phone. On my monitor, the eyes are fine and I printed them ( albeit 5x7's) and still fine. Maybe funky compression on the app? Her complexion looks spot on on my monitor ( yes it's calibrated). She tans well but without a tan- she's pretty light like her mom lol. ( her mom is pretty pale ). I feel like the one in portrait orientation might be a hair hot. I will say this- it does seem brighter on my phone than on my monitor and prints but I may be able to do with less than a 1/4 stop adjustment. I'll check it from the pc later. Thanks.

Not sure if I posted this in the right section. First time trying out my PW mini and flex set up.
I usually put the flex TT5 in the hotshoe and put the plus IIIs on the flash with a cord. Right now I can't explain why.

I sure do get a charge out of these portraits.

Not sure if I posted this in the right section. First time trying out my PW mini and flex set up.
I usually put the flex TT5 in the hotshoe and put the plus IIIs on the flash with a cord. Right now I can't explain why.

I sure do get a charge out of these portraits.

I have the plus x's too. I happened to come across the tt5's at less than $200 a piece from KEH so I snagged them. Thinking of grabbing some plus iii's for the grouping when I don't need ttl. Not sure what you mean by charge but I hope it's a good thing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back