Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
432904421_88sHb-L.jpg

432904594_xdbm5-L.jpg

432904108_Us3jx-L.jpg
432904162_sHy5M-L.jpg

432904255_6kmb5-L.jpg

432904054_Zo8Bm-L.jpg

Woah, that last one ... viewcard idyll. Lovely. Those little snow mounds all over the ground are fascinating. Any idea why it isn't a smoother blanket?
I also like the blue from your polarised skies.
And THAT's where the sun went! Now I know!!! It's all gone to ITALY (well, it tends to go there ... sigh ... at any time of the year ... sigh-sigh).

Now that is winter:D Nice photos, my favourite is the last one. What happened to the sky in 3? It looks noisy

Oh snow... We have only had one snow fall in NY and it didn't stick.. well a little.

I love 2,3, and 5. Great job.

So,... that's snow? Don't get much around here.

:)

Love the last one too.

great shots! I am jealous of all that snow

Woah, that last one ... viewcard idyll. Lovely. Those little snow mounds all over the ground are fascinating. Any idea why it isn't a smoother blanket?
I also like the blue from your polarised skies.
And THAT's where the sun went! Now I know!!! It's all gone to ITALY (well, it tends to go there ... sigh ... at any time of the year ... sigh-sigh).

Corinna sorry to steal all the sun :hug::....I am fascinated by those patterns too, I can only think that a combination of wind and the lay of the slope contributed as they were not anywhere else.

Now that is winter:D Nice photos, my favourite is the last one. What happened to the sky in 3? It looks noisy

thanks a lot...yes I noticed that after posting, think I'll have to process that one again.

Oh snow... We have only had one snow fall in NY and it didn't stick.. well a little.

I love 2,3, and 5. Great job.

thanks Yemme...the snow season here looks very promising.

I like the last two, even though, all of them are great. Good job Roger!

thanks Mersad glad you like them.

Nice. The last is my favorite. Our winters are just blah. No snow, no leaves (well, no trees LOL). Boring!

Lynnca thank you....that kind of winter would be depressing to me, I'd have to run away lol.

Looks like a nice area to shoot, Roger.
Really like that last image.
Well done.

thanks Sympl, it is a lovely area and my first visit too :mrgreen:

The last image has my vote....just beautiful landscape

thanks a lot...the silence was awesome.

So,... that's snow? Don't get much around here.

:)

Love the last one too.

thanks abraxas....one day I'll get to visit the desert where you are hopefully.

great shots! I am jealous of all that snow

thanks Coldow....it's raining here today :(

Wonderful series Roger. The details on that last one are real neat.

thanks a lot...the light and shadow in those ripples backed by the trees stopped me in my tracks.

Last one is really nice, but here goes a humble vote for number 2.

thanks invisible :D

thanks Coldow....it's raining here today :(

Only fair, :grumpy: :greenpbl: :wink: ... Though you having the rain now has NOT brought the "stolen" sun back to us as yet! :irked: :thumbdown:

Sorry. Just joking :lol:

nice picture of the mountains

Most reactions

Back