milesy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
little lady was looking at fish in the pond......comments welcome

IMGP5193b.jpg

Was looking at fish... now she's looking at the camera! *Click*

I like the intenser colours, with the pink of the shirt, and the yellow in the background but it's fighting my eyes for attention, away from her face.

Nice sharp image!

hi Shoe....thanks for your comments i can see where your coming from

a second shot taken around the same time

IMGP5190b.jpg

Aww she is adorbable! I love kids with curls anyway. I am always tempted to ask parents of curly headed kids to take their pic!lol How did you get her eyes so sharp! Ugh I can't do it! :er:I don't know how to look at your exif data can you tell me or post it? Thanks

:er:I don't know how to look at your exif data can you tell me or post it? Thanks

# Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) = 1/200 second ===> 0.005 second
# Lens F-Number / F-Stop = 28/10 ===> ƒ/2.8
# ISO Speed Ratings = 100
# Original Date/Time = 2010:01:26 18:11:38
# Flash = Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode
# Focal Length = 12300/100 mm ===> 123 mm
# Image Width = 900 pixels
# Image Height = 605 pixels

mom2eight, use Firefox for your browser and then get the exif data viewer add-on. It's easy and Firefox is a nice browser. Then all you need to do is right click the image and select 'view exif data'.

http://en-us.www.mozilla.com/en-US/
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3905

OP, I think I like the second shot better. The open space to and the bright white spot filling it distract me in the first photo.

Last edited:
Thanks Greg! I'm computer "stupid"...LOL

Where's the pond, where's the fish? The white reflection/glare/blob in the first one is distracting as well as the leaf in the second. Cute kid.

here you are fish and pond!!.....seriously though thanks for your comments -Craig G - i didnt even really see the leaf until you mentioned it

IMGP5198.jpg

Cute kid. The white 'blob' is distracting in #1. In #2 you could just crop out the leaf and it'd be a great photo for an album I think.:thumbup: Your focus is tack sharp in all of them too! I love her shirt in the last pic.

cute girl! White balance in both photos seems a little on the cool side. Especially the first- a real blue tone to her face.

got to say never even saw the blue tinge until you mentioned it.......check this and see if you think it looks better....reduced the blue slightly and took the edge of the big white blob (which was just a patch of sunlight on the fence behind)

IMGP5193badjust.jpg

:er:I don't know how to look at your exif data can you tell me or post it? Thanks

# Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) = 1/200 second ===> 0.005 second
# Lens F-Number / F-Stop = 28/10 ===> ƒ/2.8
# ISO Speed Ratings = 100
# Original Date/Time = 2010:01:26 18:11:38
# Flash = Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode
# Focal Length = 12300/100 mm ===> 123 mm
# Image Width = 900 pixels
# Image Height = 605 pixels

mom2eight, use Firefox for your browser and then get the exif data viewer add-on. It's easy and Firefox is a nice browser. Then all you need to do is right click the image and select 'view exif data'.

Mozilla | Firefox web browser & Thunderbird email client
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3905

OP, I think I like the second shot better. The open space to and the bright white spot filling it distract me in the first photo.

I apologize to move off topic, but I am interested in why it is your photos have the EXIF data associated while most say "No meta data found." I'm assuming it is either how I uploaded them or perhaps the hosting I use?

edit: I found that when I view the photo in original size on Flickr it contains the data I was looking for. Looks like I need to link to the Original Size when I post photos!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back