Flight over the Palace

themonko

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.justinkorn.com
I would like to know which shot you all think is best as well as all the critique and comments you can handle...I can handle it.

image one:
PofFA_image004.jpg

image two:
PofFA_image005.jpg

image three:
PofFA_image006.jpg

Thanks!!!

I too like all three, but you need to boost your exposure compensation and shorten your right leg.

#1) I like the way the birds are at the beginning of their flight, and the way they combine with the fountain to create a seamless motion through the frame. I'm not a big fan of the way the light is striking the right-hand pillar, and I'd suggest cloning out the bright spot in the tree at the centre-bottom of the frame.

#2) Same comments as #1, but the stream of birds doesn't have the same impact.

#3) I like the framing better, but can't decide if the gull in the pond perfects or spoils the shot. I like the dichotomy, but it may provide one too many subjects. (Without it, though, there's too much foreground, and the framing looks wrong... okay, I've decided that I like the swimming gull.) The problem is that the birds have almost left the frame, so the photo looks mistimed if it's not seen as part of the series. Otherwise, this would be my favourite.

Number two does it for me. Looks more contrasted and also the brids across the whole photo add balance to what is an oveloaded right hand side in number 1.

wow that is great! I love the birds and the fountain! cool

Daniel and Mentos, thanks for the comments.

I have a few more shots that go with this series, maybe I will play with them and post later, if you all are interested.

Here's another shot in the series...

IMG_0937a.jpg

I feel like it's a bit tilted, but i did the measure tool measuring the straight line in the middle between the two pillars...guess it's an illusion.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Most reactions

Back