EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Spotted this guy a few weeks back in Merriitt Island during a hiking trip. It was a very foggy morning and we barely noticed him hiding in the weeds (first picture).
Waited about 20 minutes and he finally came out of the weeds as he walked across the swampy marsh...stopping to look back at us when he noticed us.

ECD_0053_edited-1.jpg

ECD_0061.jpg

are those cats big? can you keep them as pets? i'd like to walk one around my block on a leesh and scare old ladies with it

They are actually quite small.

But would be a fairly large house cat ;) and I don't think I'd want to keep one personally. :p

Love the first shot, unique and shows the cat in his natural environment. Reminds me of a magic eye...

This cat has wonderful spotting. The ones I chase out in western Oklahoma are very plain and light. That open prairie is a bit different then florida marshes lol.

Love the first shot. Do not keep them as pets. Dont even try it. They do not make good pets...at all. Beautiful shot though.

Mark

Nice shots! This one looks a little bigger than the ones we have in NW FL. You can't keep a bobcat as a pet without a federal permit. They are a pain to keep. They need a special diet and never become tame. Some will learn to "tolerate" their owner.

Great picture! I always wanted to see one down in florida. I almost did one day too, there were many sightings, and of course as soon as I left it showed up...

Waited about 20 minutes and he finally came out of the weeds as he walked across the swampy marsh...stopping to look back at us when he noticed us.

spotting a bobcat....never would have waited for it.....i would have run like hell!

Great shots and a wonderful opportunity! There are lots of bobcats around here in Montana, but it seems as though I am the only one that has never seen one...go figure!

The first shot is very nice

Most reactions

New Topics

Back