Flowers and lights fun....

karissa

The Untitled
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
dried03-13-04%20017b.jpg

Funky colours and composition, when i first looked at it, I thought someone had wrapped their panties around a light bulb!

How did you achieve this shot? :scratch: very interesting.

sigmund freud would have a blast with this one.
very intense image. i like it- the glaring contrast, the over-sharp highlights; the intense blue of the background softens the overall image just enough to allow me to like the garrishness of those highlights. composition is great- i like the strong lines along the left third verticle, the orientation of the blossom, the angle of the light pulling the eye (and the awareness?) right into the center petals of the blossom...

ahem. excuse me.
:oops:

nice image. 8)

vonnagy said:
Funky colours and composition, when i first looked at it, I thought someone had wrapped their panties around a light bulb!
:lmao:

I use a digital camera and turned on the Solerize function. Then I put a single blue light bulb that I found saying around the house in place of my room light... light a candle and put it underneath for the under lighting orange. Needless to say, I'm all about cheap. Oh, and a tripod because it was a long exposure. The 25 watt bulb didn't give me a whole lot of light. :roll:

Osmer_Toby said:
sigmund freud would have a blast with this one.
very intense image. i like it- the glaring contrast, the over-sharp highlights; the intense blue of the background softens the overall image just enough to allow me to like the garrishness of those highlights. composition is great- i like the strong lines along the left third verticle, the orientation of the blossom, the angle of the light pulling the eye (and the awareness?) right into the center petals of the blossom...

ahem. excuse me.
:oops:

nice image. 8)

Thank you. I wanted it to be a little harsh yet plesent still. That was one of the flowers that my ex boyfriend gave me on our 1yr "anniversary." While he was the one that split, I'm not mad at him. I was just hurt. Does any of that compute?

Hi Karissa,
You don't know how much I wanted you to say that got that shot by wrapping some panties round a light bulb!
Interesting pic all the same.

mrsid99 said:
Hi Karissa,
You don't know how much I wanted you to say that got that shot by wrapping some panties round a light bulb!
Interesting pic all the same.

Lol... I should have... just didn't think of it at the time. Oh well....

karissa said:
Lol... I should have... just didn't think of it at the time. Oh well....

If you keep visiting this forum eventually your mind will warp sufficiently and you'll start to think of these things!

mrsid99 said:
If you keep visiting this forum eventually your mind will warp sufficiently and you'll start to think of these things!

:LOL: Are you trying to get me to leave or what? :wink:

karissa said:
warning noted.... still here. :D
That's great....I don't want to upset an exceptional addition to the forum.

i dunno, i thought it was appropriate but at the same time i dont want to feel like a leg humper... :lol: :lol: :lol:

md

Most reactions

Back