For all you bird lovers.

LightSpeed666

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
cGLR7aB.jpg

Last edited:
Omg, if that isn't just the most awful picture ever ...................... :biglaugh: Dude, awesome pic, look at the detail on those tiny pin feathers. Is that a red tailed hawk?

Agree-great detail. Nice!

Omg, if that isn't just the most awful picture ever ...................... :biglaugh: Dude, awesome pic, look at the detail on those tiny pin feathers. Is that a red tailed hawk?
You been kicking me around pretty good lately. I had to do something. lol
I didn't know how to use this camera very well the first couple days. The settings were off......had software problems finding something to convert Olympus raw files.
The white balance was badly off. I mastered that yesterday after I figured out what was going on. Had to fix all that. And then get all the settings right.
Now I know this camera pretty well. The detail that you mention: It is absolutely awesome from the E-m1x. It looks like I was right about the very tight pixel density from this camera. It's off the charts. I really am liking the image quality. I expected the camera to be good......but not this good.
Man, thank you Kirkster. And you too Winnona.

LS6

Awesome shot! I've never been able to get that close.

You been kicking me around pretty good lately. I had to do something. lol
I didn't know how to use this camera very well the first couple days. The settings were off......had software problems finding something to convert Olympus raw files.
The white balance was badly off. I mastered that yesterday after I figured out what was going on. Had to fix all that. And then get all the settings right.
Now I know this camera pretty well. The detail that you mention: It is absolutely awesome from the E-m1x. It looks like I was right about the very tight pixel density from this camera. It's off the charts. I really am liking the image quality. I expected the camera to be good......but not this good.
Man, thank you Kirkster. And you too Winnona.

LS6

You're welcome. Just glad to see you're so happy with it. Next time you have trouble with a camera like that let me know, I could've saved you time and trouble if you'd just traded me cameras, lol! Go get'em tiger!

wow and to think you captured this shot while he was in the grass.. that alone makes it unusal....... beautiful shot

Most reactions

New Topics

Back