For Sale: Canon 5dii, EF 28.. 1.8, + video gear

Jackson Miller

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
EDIT: I am a respected member at a film makiong forum called DVXuser.com with over 500 posts and I sold a camera for $1600 there to a happy customer.

Refurbished 5dii
I ordered this almost exactly a year ago from adorama for $2500. Refurbished You ask? Yes however I chose to purchase the refurbished one because canon's refurbished items are known for having better reliability records than non refurbished items because they go through quality control/fine tuning etc twice. Their refurbished items are not used and are usually simply items that did not make it through QC at first, were looked at more closely and checked over, fine tuned and then sold at verified refurbished items through vendors like adorama. If you have more questions/concerns about that feel free to do a google search or ask me. So I think at this point the value is equal to a new item.

Anyways, as for the quality it is in now, it certainly isn't mint, but not too bad either. There are some small scratches and blemishes here and there and the LCD and top screen are both a tiny bit scratched up. The biggest scratch is below the lens on the bottom corner of the camera. Its about 5mm long and one wide. Everything else is much smaller than that. I am trying to be really specific and not downplay anything so I don't have an unhappy customer but in my opionion it doesn't look that worn. I've used it much less than I wanted to this past year. Functionally everything is fine.

Asking for 2100 but will consider less!

Also all cords, cables, straps, battery + charger etc come with the 5dii except the box is a refurbished box so its a bit smaller I think and has no pictures or anything. It still says canon all over it. Oh and I lost the cd manual that explains how to install the cd but it is self explanatory. Camera manual is there but a bit wrinkled.

Pictures:

9278854_2e5f7eb522_b.jpg

^^The flash makes the labels look weird but they are normal and silver

9278850_183a1da955_b.jpg

9278855_193bf6b10a_b.jpg

^^I also think the flash makes the lcd look worse than it is but w/e.

9278853_4dec08cfae_b.jpg

Canon EF 28mm F1.8:
Bought new a year ago with the 5d. Some light blemishes/marks on BODY of the lens. The glass is spotless/new looking to me though as a disclaimer I am no lens expert. I was careful with it, cleaned it correctly with zeiss and nikon cleaning fluids and never dropped it or anything. The image will not look any different from a new lens.

Sold new at B and H for $460. Asking for $400.

Pictures:

9278868_4b78c26af4_b.jpg

9278870_54340b7b53_b.jpg

9278869_8087f85330_b.jpg

9278865_4d23b3394d_b.jpg

Also selling these items:

Canon Vixia HF-10......................................................................................... $530 OBO
Raynox Semi Fisheye Conversion Adapter Add on lens (0.3x, 37mm)............... $76
Manfrotto Modosteady.................................................................................... $72
Bush Hawk ................................................................................................... $100
Panasonic CGA-D54s 5400mAh battery for DVX, HVX, HPX? etc...................... $140 OBO

I'm interested in buying the lens if it's still available. I assume it comes with caps... do you have the lens hood also? [email protected]

FYI, canon direct refurbished 5D II is $1999

Nothing like a 10 month old bump lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back