For Sale: Canon 5dii, EF 28.. 1.8, + video gear

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by Jackson Miller, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Jackson Miller

Jackson Miller TPF Noob!

EDIT: I am a respected member at a film makiong forum called DVXuser.com with over 500 posts and I sold a camera for $1600 there to a happy customer.

Refurbished 5dii
    I ordered this almost exactly a year ago from adorama for $2500. Refurbished You ask? Yes however I chose to purchase the refurbished one because canon's refurbished items are known for having better reliability records than non refurbished items because they go through quality control/fine tuning etc twice. Their refurbished items are not used and are usually simply items that did not make it through QC at first, were looked at more closely and checked over, fine tuned and then sold at verified refurbished items through vendors like adorama. If you have more questions/concerns about that feel free to do a google search or ask me. So I think at this point the value is equal to a new item.

Anyways, as for the quality it is in now, it certainly isn't mint, but not too bad either. There are some small scratches and blemishes here and there and the LCD and top screen are both a tiny bit scratched up. The biggest scratch is below the lens on the bottom corner of the camera. Its about 5mm long and one wide. Everything else is much smaller than that. I am trying to be really specific and not downplay anything so I don't have an unhappy customer but in my opionion it doesn't look that worn. I've used it much less than I wanted to this past year. Functionally everything is fine.

Asking for 2100 but will consider less!

Also all cords, cables, straps, battery + charger etc come with the 5dii except the box is a refurbished box so its a bit smaller I think and has no pictures or anything. It still says canon all over it. Oh and I lost the cd manual that explains how to install the cd but it is self explanatory. Camera manual is there but a bit wrinkled.

Pictures:

[​IMG]

^^The flash makes the labels look weird but they are normal and silver

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

^^I also think the flash makes the lcd look worse than it is but w/e.

[​IMG]

Canon EF 28mm F1.8:
    Bought new a year ago with the 5d. Some light blemishes/marks on BODY of the lens. The glass is spotless/new looking to me though as a disclaimer I am no lens expert. I was careful with it, cleaned it correctly with zeiss and nikon cleaning fluids and never dropped it or anything. The image will not look any different from a new lens.

Sold new at B and H for $460. Asking for $400.

Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also selling these items:

Canon Vixia HF-10......................................................................................... $530 OBO
    Raynox Semi Fisheye Conversion Adapter Add on lens (0.3x, 37mm)............... $76
    Manfrotto Modosteady.................................................................................... $72
    Bush Hawk ................................................................................................... $100
    Panasonic CGA-D54s 5400mAh battery for DVX, HVX, HPX? etc...................... $140 OBO

2. Jayce

Jayce TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Any flexibility on the 28mm?

3. Jackson Miller

Jackson Miller TPF Noob!

Not really but make an offer. I think it's a pretty good deal.

BUMP

4. Jackson Miller

Jackson Miller TPF Noob!

Anybody?

5. jesill

jesill TPF Noob!

lisent..you still have the camera? you can shipp the camera..to puerto rico?
    my email is info@jesartphotography.com let me know....and you have paypal..right?

6. TheWarmestKid

TheWarmestKid TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I'll pay 1900 for the body.

7. Gregster

Gregster TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I'm interested in buying the lens if it's still available. I assume it comes with caps... do you have the lens hood also? mphotos@earthlink.net

8. Robin Usagani

Robin Usagani Been spending a lot of time on here!

Photos OK to edit
    FYI, canon direct refurbished 5D II is $1999

9. Ballistics

Ballistics Been spending a lot of time on here!

Nothing like a 10 month old bump lol.

10. Robin Usagani

Robin Usagani Been spending a lot of time on here!

Photos OK to edit
    hahah.. gosh darn it.