FOR SALE: CANON XL1

NFC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey, I forgot my password and I'm just on here to try and get my camera sold for the moment so I just created a new account real quick.

I'm selling my Canon XL1 because I've recently become addicted to dirtbiking and selling this will put me above and beyond after saving up a little for enough to buy a new bike so I'd like to get this gone asap!

So heres the good news, I don't need much for a new bike so I'm letting my camera go for way less than what their selling for right now.:mrgreen:

The camera obviously is the Canon XL1 mini dv camcorder.
I am the origional and only owner of this camera, and I took VERY good care of this camera as it shows in its condition and preformance.
Down to the last detail this camera externally literally only has 1 scratch on it where you put the light onto it by the eye piece, the lens is absolutely immaculate and all buttons, functions, switches, etc. work absolutely perfectly, the paint on the buttons doesn't even show signs of use...

Besides the camera as a whole: Body, lens, mic. hood, etc.
It will come with 2 large batteries, 2 small batteries, the component battery system, a remote, a firewire cable(6 prong to 6 prong) and an AUX cable.

No Case or Manual!
The manual however is avilable as a PDF doc. on canon's website.
Personally I kept it in a case but I just changed out the foam for either this camera or my dslr camera for whenever I needed it so obviously I'd like to keep the case for my dslr, so sorry I will not be including a case.

Any questions or anything feel free to ask.
Shoot me a pm if you'd like my number to call and chat or my email or anything, just let me know.

As I said, the camera works absolutely perfectly, and the lens is flawless.

My asking is $730 shipped.
Local Pick-up or paypal only.
I'm located in Southern California, I actually don't mind dropping it off to your if your within about 50 miles of Torrance.

My Price is Firm, I am not accepting best offers.
This is not some sort of scam and I am more than willing to provide you with any information nessicary to proove so.

canonxl1.jpg

Last edited:
Seems like a nice deal, IF I was into recording...

Anyway, contributing to the bumpage :)

It's always the "IF's" that get cha tho!
Haha, thanks!:thumbup:

:er: work absolutely perfectly, the paint on the buttons doesn't even show signs of use.It will come with 2 large batteries, 2 small batteries, the component battery system, a remote, a firewire cable(6 prong to 6 prong) and an AUX cable
very good camcorder, i like it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back