Formula One Testing @ Silverstone today (28/02/2006)

Az_GTi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ae-photography.co.uk
Formula One Testing took place today at a freezing cold Silverstone (my toes are still defrosting :confused: ). Midland and Super Aguri were present. Running was very very limited, only Midland took to the track while I was there.

Not sure how many F1 / motorsport fans we have here... anyway here's a couple for you to look at, 800px wide.

F1_Testing_Silverstone_280206_AE_6196_800x.jpg

F1_Testing_Silverstone_280206_AE_6229_800x.jpg

I have a few more in a gallery here - http://www.ae-photography.co.uk/280206.html if you want to look.

I feel a little rusty having not shot motorsport for several months, hopefully I'll improve later in the year when the racing starts. Conditions today didn't really help (a car only came past about 12 times in total during the whole time I was there :() Oh well :lmao:

Comments are of course welcomed ;)

Thanks

Sweet shots! The angle in the second is cool. You've really got panning down, great work.

F1 Fan here. Dad made me watch it every time when I lived with him. Now I don't have cable, so I can't watch. Would if I could though.

Sweet pics.

Great shots!

Silverstone is my second favourite course on the calendar; I can't wait for the season to get going.:goodvibe:

nicely captured action! i love how vibrant the colors are! nice work!

Wow, very cool. I think I need one of those cars

Thanks very much guys. Sadly the day wasn't much fun, but I'm looking forward to the season proper starting soon :)

I'll definately post a few here for you to comment (good or bad) on, seems there are a few members who are into motorsport/cars here :)

TBaraki, thanks. I assume you mean for spectating as apposed to photography? Racing is good at Silverstone yes but for photography you are a very long way from the action, big gravel traps and fences. Not easy. Personally I much prefer Brands Hatch - shame there's no Formula One there though. But A1GP instead was good fun :)

Cheers

i don't think you have to be an F1 fan to appreciate these shots... i love 'em and i don't know what F1 even means... ;) can't wait to see more...

Wish I was there! Great shots, I want the chance one day to try shooting the Formula One cars.

Nice shots! My husband and I are HUGE Formula One fans. Being in the US though, its hard to find anyone who knows its not Nascar!!! :confused:

I have some shots from the US Grand Prix a couple years back -- hoping we can get to Montreal this year.

Az_GTi said:
TBaraki, thanks. I assume you mean for spectating as apposed to photography? Racing is good at Silverstone...

Yup. :mrgreen:

Where were these taken from? Abbey? Luffield? Becketts?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back