Forum

Mamamia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi
Up to 5yrs ago I lived in Scarborough for 22yrs, and I was a member of the photograph forum., but it closed down, and if I remember correctly there was a member, who I think was going to carry on with it in Australia. His name was ozzie traveller. Is this a New forum. Thanks lynn

Photography-Forum did in fact close down. You can find them now as a group on FB. TPF has been around many years, and to my knowledge isn't going anywhere.

There's a relatively new member here @Ozzie_Traveller that may be the same one you asked about, but it's been awhile since I've seen him.

G'day Lynn + S655

Yes - tiz me, and I'm here again after a bit of a lull in activities here and elsewhere

On the old UK forum I did make an offer to those members that if they wished, they might consider a smallish Aussie forum that is very friendly and easy to navigate. About 2-dozen UK people joined and I still see various names pop up each week ... but like me, ,they have other things occupying their days, so it's not an everyday thing to see them (if that makes sense)

The site is called "The Aussie Photo-holics" forum ...... Ausph.com from memory

another yes -- the UK site went to FB, a product that I do not use for various reasons, so I cannot comment upon how it is faring "under new ownership"

Hope this helps
Phil
ps- You can always chat with me off-line if you wish ...... Ozzie_Traveller @ Yahoo.com (after you remove the spaces)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back