Freedom... ???

RedX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
PICT3292.jpg

I like this but I think you should play with the saturation a bit to brint out the colours

Cool concept. Coolest colour (of the fence :biggrin: ) ... but it wants to be worked up a little in the "levels", I think. There's more in this photo than shows.

It truth, there was more. BIG bad dog.. :D
But besides, really, it depended on so me it, that show fact, that even free head feeling, we stick in captivity roots... if You know, what I mean (sorry for my bad english :D )

IMO i'd boost up the whites in the daisy. has a green cast to it now. I like the green fence but think the white flower popping off against it would add some zip to the pic.

It's a beautiful picture! I think people just wanted to see it brighter, because for such a great shot, it looked kind of dull. I did this in about 15 seconds with photoshop. (Actually my VERY first time working with levels!) I hope you don't mind me editing your picture, it was more for practice for me than anything else.

PICT3292.jpg

Again, I REALLY hope you don't mind me playing with your photo.. I'm trying to learn photoshop.

I did this playing with the saturation!
PICT32921.jpg

Autolevels in PS improves the saturation and the daisy's white already. But it also makes it painfully obvious that this shot isn't in focus.

FreedomDaisylevels.jpg

I know, this picture isn't good, isn't realy sharp.. but is mine.. You know, what I mind.. :) and it's "took"... maybe only to me... It's freedom.. free as a bird, but stil "in cage".. only head is outside... my freedom..

Most reactions

Back