FREEKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Pulled up an old photo (raw) to practice editing and noticed something in the mirror. Enlarged and sharpened to find what appears to be a face in the mirror???? Not mine, not added post processing, and no one in the truck at the time. So imagination, coincidence or something more???? Going back next week, to check out the mirror (in daylight) LOL

mirror.jpg

That is freaky! Let us know what you find out.

Pulled up an old photo (raw) to practice editing and noticed something in the mirror. Enlarged and sharpened to find what appears to be a face in the mirror???? Not mine, not added post processing, and no one in the truck at the time. So imagination, coincidence or something more???? Going back next week, to check out the mirror (in daylight) LOL

View attachment 121529
They are among us! Here is a photo through the window of a restaurant on the boardwalk in Long Beach, Long Island, NY, from a couple of years ago. The woman appears only in the photograph; I swear she was not added. I also swear it freaked me out!
Image.jpg

View attachment 121529
That looks like "He walks in the Wind", the teenage Pawney Indian. I seen him the other day.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

View attachment 121529
They are among us! Here is a photo through the window of a restaurant on the boardwalk in Long Beach, Long Island, NY, from a couple of years ago. The woman appears only in the photograph; I swear she was not added. I also swear it freaked me out!View attachment 121547
That's Gertrude Stein.
Gertrude-Stein-Pablo-Picasso.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back