Friends in the Sunset (Jaisalmer, Rajasthan, India)

Arun Gaur

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One image out of 16 in my series (created 10th December) "Jaisalmer--Four Friends Watch A Sunset" is posted here.
With best wishes
Arun Gaur

http://tripolia-indianlandscapeimages.com

Four%20Friends-14a_jpg.jpg

Although the blur does create an effect of unfinished motion, it doesn't really appeal to me. Just me.

im not quite sure what you were going for with this shot. to me, it just looks like a blurry picture and nothing else. but thats just my opinion

Although the blur does create an effect of unfinished motion, it doesn't really appeal to me. Just me.

Although you have not liked my photo, yet I have liked your Chinese proverb. There is perhaps another variation of the proverb, which I often use. It is somewhat like this:

It is better to keep mum and let the people wonder whether you are a fool, than speak out and thus remove all the doubt.

Got it?

Happy photo days and proverbial days
Cheers
Arun Gaur

C'mon , nobody said you're a fool. Just we don't see what you saw in this photo. Some photos like this work , some don't work. ;)

C'mon , nobody said you're a fool. Just we don't see what you saw in this photo. Some photos like this work , some don't work. ;)

No no friend.

You are my friend and we are facing the comedy of errors. It is interesting to note how a human mind links consciously or unconsciously the things which are not meant to be related.

I was simply talking about the quizzical and deep meanings of the exquisite proverbs and nothing else. There you also have another very interesting proverb by Patton displaying faith in the capabilities of even an ordinary human being. Beautiful proverb.

What I wanted to state was a simple fact that let us enjoy the things that we can enjoy. Your quote is beautiful. And I often quoted a similar quote which I think I had read somewhere in the Reader’s Digest Thesaurus. When I am able to locate it again, I would send you the exact wording. I was struck by the complexity of relationship between the two quotes.

As far as photographs are concerned, of course, we don’t mind if our pictures are not liked by others. Even the continuous praise of our pictures may become a source of irritation at one point. On the other hand, a contrary point of view always opens up a new learning experience and is always liked and welcomed by me.
I have indulged in this long reply in order to explain only one thing that

You are my friend and therefore we can open our minds freely to each others. There is no problem in that.

Rest assured.

Regards,
Arun Gaur

Four%20Friends-10a_jpg.jpg

i agree with the first two comments. this picture does not appeal to me. if you want to work with pictures that show motion try having something in the picture that is clear. it doesn't have to be alot but enough to satisfy the brain that its not just a blurred photograph. i personally like the motion in photographs. when i photograph weddings at the first dance i like to capture the motion. i set up my camera on a tripod and use a low shutter speed. everything is sharp around the room apart form the couple. people love the motion, it is more pleasing to the eye than a completely blurred photograph.

We are Wedding Photographers Cardiff - Imagine That Studios

i agree with the first two comments. this picture does not appeal to me. if you want to work with pictures that show motion try having something in the picture that is clear. it doesn't have to be alot but enough to satisfy the brain that its not just a blurred photograph. i personally like the motion in photographs. when i photograph weddings at the first dance i like to capture the motion. i set up my camera on a tripod and use a low shutter speed. everything is sharp around the room apart form the couple. people love the motion, it is more pleasing to the eye than a completely blurred photograph.

We are Wedding Photographers Cardiff - Imagine That Studios
Perhaps, you are right. I will try to learn and improve. Although, it may take time.
Thanks for tips
Arun Gaur

I think it'd be a good picture without the blur. You're in a gorgeous country, we just want to see it sharper.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back