some pics of some friends of mine :)

Comments are welcome!

mat2.jpg

gundi.jpg

silv_exp.jpg

mata.jpg

extreme%20chilling.jpg

I like the last pic

Santino, you are developing a good eye. Tell me more about that second pic. It looks soft focus, yet the catchlight in her eyes is sharp. The B&W gives it mood, and I like the shallow DOF.... it's really, really nicely done! Did she pose for you?

Same for #4....ordinarily I'd think: too soft, but with the blue tone it turns into something else. It has some edge to it.

Of the grouping, these are the standouts for me. I like them a lot. :D There's a fine line between snapshot quality and getting that extra something, and you accomplished that with these 2.

Wow, I like the last one... did they pose? you see my friends are always very angry when I want to take a photo of them without posing. I want them natural and they make "stupid faces" :)

i love the 2nd and the last, but they're all great! you're lucky to have found willing subjects.

I keep looking at the second picture....very very nice!

I think what i find really appealing is the light and shadow on the girls face matches the light and shadow in the background.

Her pose is first class. Wish i knew how to get my friends to pose likewise. :( :scratch:

I really like #2. You're got a talent for posing, because it looks natural which I think adds to the picture. The contrast is really great in this picture.

Awsome pics. It's cool that you have friends that will let you take their pic without freaking out or being goofy. Most people I know hate having their pic taken to the point that you can see nervousness on their face just by taking a camera out. It's like I brought a gun out or something "Don't point it at me!"........... Nerds..........

Most reactions

Back