"From Concept to Creation" Workshop in Moro Bay

chrome

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is an rare learning opportunity that I thought I would pass on to everyone.

On June 18-20, 2010 Stephen Burns (author of Photoshop CS5 Trickery & Fx) will be teaching a seminar where you will spend 3 full days with him in Morro Bay at the Light Photographic Workshops (LIGHT Photographic Workshops - Photography Workshop Course: From Concept To Creation) studying the use of photography and Photoshop as a tool for fine art creation. Light Photographic Workshops has a state of the art digital classroom that has limited seating. So, if you are interested please don’t procrastinate to contact Victoria at 805.528.7385. If you have questions for him personally then call 760 436-9921. Please see the details below.

"From Concept to Creation" with Stephen Burns (chromeallusion)

One of the blessings and sometimes curses of being an artist is that we have an innate drive to create beyond what we see and experience.

As a result of the advent of digital technology we now have the capability to create using all visual tools like Photography, Painting and Compositing. This class will use all of those traditions as an exploration in creating your vision so that you are not completely controlled by what the lens sees. You will instead learn techniques that will free you of the limitations of the camera so that you can create intuitively and interpret your vision more precisely.

This workshop will share the adventures of not only how the single image can be optimized but also how to create art through using multiple imagery. In essence this workshop will continue the venture of being artists by sharing how to use your photographic imagery to express a vision that goes beyond the single photographic image.

You will learn:

1) Effective techniques to easily create masks.
2) How to successfully blend dissimilar imagery to create a single concept
3) How to create depth through the use of custom perspectives.
4) How to use the Layer Blend Modes to add to your creativity.
5) Getting more out of the brushes that you ever thought possible to create painterly techniques.
6) How to use textures as a creative tool.
7) How to create custom lighting techniques through Photoshop

This class will consist of hands on lessons utilizing powerful approaches to creating photographic art with new vision.

Enjoy,

thanks for sharing,it seems great for anyone who lives in Moro bay,i live in Egypt myself,too bad.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back