TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From my old home studio in 2020:

anairuai.png

I love the strands of hair...And I'm sure this is just me but I love the definition to the collar bone....

I am with you on that feeling.
I have had two dry spells in the past 4 years.

For me to solve was to just pick up and shoot anything.

Like the pic.

Excellent shot. In terms of critique, there seems to be something uncanny about the body from the neck down, as if it has been over processed or rendered by AI. Otherwise, I love the lighting, the color treatment, and the feeling of the portrait.

Speaking of AI though, I visited your instagram, which looks to be all AI portraits, which leads me to wonder if what you're posting here is created by AI.

Last edited:
I get that a lot, but I'm 100% certain that people can't accurately distinguish "dreamy" photography from A.I. generated art anymore.
Let's try, which image(s) is A.I. generated?

Images removed due to copyright. Please do not post images you don't personally own.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 100% certain that people can't accurately distinguish "dreamy" photography from A.I. generated art anymore.
With respect, then you're 100% wrong - because the very nature of AI is that it can be absolutely hard to distinguish from real photography. If you asked an AI program for a "dreamy" shot, you'd get one. The technology gets better with each passing year. Just like it's hard to tell the difference between AI scholarly papers and what a human writes; it's becoming an actual challenge.

But that's another subject, and all we're trying to assess here is what was asked of you (ownership of the images you've posted) and whether or not they're digital/film or AI generated.

With respect, I said can't. People can't tell the difference anymore.
The first image is mine, I'll take "overly processed" as a critique. Some people like this style of "overly processed".
Regarding the other portraits that I attached were only examples of portraits, those are not mine.

With respect, I said can't. People can't tell the difference anymore.
The first image is mine, I'll take "overly processed" as a critique. Some people like this style of "overly processed".
Regarding the other portraits that I attached were only examples of portraits, those are not mine.

Images have been removed. Please do not post images for which you do not own rights.

It’s a nice shot, but my opinion is I prefer the model to be further away from the background to get rid of that shadow. I find it distracting, but that’s just me.

Nice shot and you're working with a great subject. The catch lights in the eyes appear to have been from the camera so it makes unnatural looking pinhole lights in the eyes' pupils.. I think a flash on the side that would put the catch lights on the irises at 10am or 2pm angle might look more natural. It would also allow you to shape the face with shadows rather than having a flat image due to the frontal flash. The bra or top of the blouse is distracting. Either take it out entirely or add in more to make it part of the picture. Right now, it's neither here nor there. Of course, maybe you left it there to make it suggestive.

Most reactions

Back