FS: 1ds mark II

cristo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there,

first of all... I am new to this forum. Looking around here since a longer time, but decided to participate at the community a bit more active and registered now.

I am starting my active community life with a sale.....
Some month ago I bought this camera used for a killer price from a local dealer here that had to close his shop.
Now realized that this camera is "too much" for me as I am just a hobby photographer and really dont need it.
The camera is two years old and in mint condition. No big scratches just some normal signs of use.
27,400 actuations only, so really not much. Comes with all the normal accessories (batteries, charger, software, etc.)

My asking price for this wonderful camera is 3,999$ including insured shipping to your door. As I am located in Spain, Europe I also give the Euro price. It is 2720 Eur.

For payment I accept paypal or bank wire.

Thanks for reading hope to hear from all of you.

Cristo

After comparing prices a bit in the forums (what I maybe should have done before) I got to the conclusion that I maybe priced this cam a bit too high also taking into acount that it is a mkII. So new price..... 3,200$ shipped .... or best offer.

Thanks, Cristo

If you have any questions.... just ask!

Just a tip, with such a low post count and high end gear, some pics, and maybe a good ebay account and verified paypal would help get people interested.

Hey thanks. Well pictures I have, dont really know how to upload them but if interested just write me a mail or pm with your email adress and I will send them to you.
Verified paypal account I also have this should not be a problem ;)

Thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back