Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Selling my Orbit 4x5...$75

Looks like this:
6545_12.JPG

Couple notes:
Ground-glass is not gridded
Lock on front standard rise was originally broken, but has been repaired.
There is a piece missing in the corner of the ground-glass. Oddly enough this makes the glass look normal. Does not affect framing as far as I've noticed.

I will include a flat #1 lens board and a recessed #0.

Thanks for looking.

could i see pictures of the sides and back?

Sure...I will try to take some shots tonight.

I´m willing to buy it as well, if monkeykoder isn´t interesting anymore. Thanks in advance!

ill have money in paypal today or tomorrow. im really interested in buying it.

Edit: its possible that i might even get the money tonight, im fairly new to LF so what else to i need besides a back and a lens?

Last edited:
...im fairly new to LF so what else to i need besides a back and a lens?

Film holders, a good set of reading glasses or a magnifying loupe to check focusing, a dark cloth, a very sturdy tripod, a lens shade, a flex shutter release, money for the film and patience to learn it correctly. After that is a lot of fun! Enjoy...

Majestic tripods often sell for very low prices on eBay. They are sturdy, but old ones may require some attention. The way they are built makes them easy to work on, and parts are available for most models. Here's one on eBay: link.

You can pick up good film holders for about $5 each on eBay. There are plenty of them around.

The LFPhoto.info site has a lot of information about LF, and an interesting forum. Here is their guide to equipment for beginners: link.

Good luck,
Helen

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Unfortunately the camera has been sold to monkeykoder. Thanks everyone else who was interested.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back