FS: Canon 1D Mark II body + all accessories 1D mk II 1D2 for $460

SiaoP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am a new member to thephotoforum, but this was originally posted on POTN and my feedback and account information can be seen there.

Let us start with the price:
Price Lowered

$460 USD (Buyer will pay for shipping) I will pay for the Paypal fees if the buyer chooses to use Paypal.

For sale is my beloved Canon 1D Mark II. This body has served well during its duty in sports photography. I am moving onto full frame and have to pass this one by. Here's a bit of history about it.

I am the second owner. First owner used it for studio photography. It has around 155k shutters. The original owner had the shutter replaced around 80k, but I do not have the official receipt. The shutter is still working strong and I don't see any problems. All the buttons and functions work on the body. There are some battle scars on the body as shown in the pictures. I don't shoot in the rain and it doesn't rain in the studio so it didn't do much skinny dipping. I don't smoke, nor did the original owner so it's smelly free. The original owner and I had the screen protector on the LCD (top and main LCD) all the time so it's scratch free. For those who care about and collect the original boxes, unfortunately I don't have it anymore. Sensor is clean and the body was never serviced for any malfunctions.

For interested buyers, I live in downtown Atlanta by the Tech campus if you want to swing by. Otherwise you can reach me at
heimsiao(at)gatech.edu or send me a PM.

For those of you wondering about my feedback, check username "petersiao" on ebay. I have also sold and bought many things on POTN & FredMiranda before. My last sale was a Canon 400mm f/2.8 IS a couple months ago which went for over $5200 and I am glad to say everything went smoothly. I have also sold a Canon 300mm f/2.8 IS in the past here as well. My username on POTN is SiaoP and my username on FredMiranda is SPeter

Here are some extras that will come with the body:
* 1D Mark II
* Battery charger
* Wall plug battery connector
* Canon battery
* 2 non-OEM batteries (one of the battery's turn knob is a bit loose but the battery still hooks in tight)
* Body cap, some battery caps
* Canon EOS strap
* all the manuals and paperwork
* Firewire/USB/other random wires

Here are some photos. Sorry, I had to use towels and apartment lighting since I don't have studio tools at home...
DSCF1160.jpg

DSCF1164.jpg

DSCF1167.jpg

DSCF1179.jpg

DSCF1182.jpg

DSCF1175.jpg

DSCF1176.jpg

DSCF1178.jpg

Most reactions

Back