FS: Canon 24-70 mm ii f2.8 L Lens with 82mm B+W XS Nano UV Filter, Only used twice!

calaedw

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Price: $2,200 including shipping with insurance and tracking
I'm selling a mint condition Canon 24-70mm ii L 2.8 lens that has only been used twice. I'm selling it because I shoot video and have decided to grab a few Zeiss lenses instead. The lens is in perfect condition and has always had a B+W 82mm XS Nano UV Filter on it which will come with the lens and is worth $130.
The pics below show a follow ring but the lens does not come with this as I need it for my next lens.
I do not have the box but the lens comes with both front/end caps and the lens hood.

The only trades I'm looking for are either a Zeiss 50mm f2 Makro Planar, a Zeiss 85mm, or a Zeiss 100mm that are in mint conditions. These will not be straight 1:1 trades but I'm definitely sure we can try and work something out.
Please let me know if you have any questions. P.S. I just registered for an account here but I have a long term account on DV Info if that is worth anything in proving this is not a scam.

$20130825_004558_resized.jpg$20130825_004629_resized.jpg$20130825_004654_resized.jpg$20130825_004700_resized.jpg$20130825_004747_resized.jpg$20130825_004755_resized.jpg

You might want to rethink your price point, i just bought a brand new one from an authorized dealer for XXXX.00 taxes included. There are some pretty good deals on now so it will be hard to get any bites on a new/used lens over retail price.

Can someone tell me about asking price and retail since i have never ever made a purchase in my life before and have no common sense? Can they also suggest another option to contact this seller about my opinion rather just posting in the thread?

Last edited:
The OP has posted an asking price.

You are quoting a selling price.

Asking price and selling price are usually different numbers that are influenced by how motivated the seller is, and how good at negotiating the buyer is.

I would suggest your post should have been sent to the OP as PM.

Most reactions

Back